Would you like to learn about improving your immunity naturally? If so, follow these five tips to maintain long term health. Even though you have probably already heard this advice, consider trying it out!
- Scientific studies show that the people who regularly get 7 to 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep are sick less often and have stronger immune systems. To help you get a longer, more rested sleep, try to go to bed and wake up the same time each day.
- Avoid sugary processed snacks, and eat fruits and veggies instead. The vitamins, nutrients and minerals you consume in your food sustains your body and supports overall health. The food you eat makes up the building blocks of your cells. It is a fact that you are what you eat. Research has shown repeatedly that sugar strikes your immune system and shuts its protective benefits down.
- Thirty minutes of exercise each day removes waste products from your body, allows it to work more efficiently, gets your blood circulating and again increases your immunity.
- People who benefit from regular chiropractic adjustments report being sick less often. I see this at Spennetta Family Care Chiropractic Clinic regularly, especially with those who have chronic ailments.
- Drink enough water. Add more when you are more active. Stating hydrated will also help eliminate waste products from of your body.
Hopefully you will begin following these helpful tips and start to feel much healthier and happier with a strong immune system. Call Dr. Spennetta today at 608-273-2225 for helpful advice on staying well.